Cookie Run: Kingdom is set to release the new Version 5.1 update “Theater of Lies” on February 12th, 2024. The update will be available after maintenance which will be held around 14:00 to 19:00 (GMT +9). The new update is a direct continuation of the story that takes place in Version 5.0 and has brought us an additional cast of Cookies to be playable as well. Let’s take a look at the list of new features coming with the February 12th update!
Some portions of this update’s content may change before its release. The finalized changes will be available in the patch notes once the update is complete. As it is, the new update will be filled with new content such as new Cookies, New Episodes, Limited Events, Toppings, Treasures, QoL updates, and more!
Cookie Run: Kingdom Version 5.1 Update: New Cookie Characters
Epic Cookie: Mercurial Knight Cookie
- Rarity: Epic
- Type: Charge
- Position: Front
Mercurial Knight Cookie is a Charge Cookie who uses the skill “Mercurial Knight’s Oath.”
Skill Description: With the power of mercury, Mercurial Knight Cookie‘s regular attacks are strengthened, dealing area damage to enemies and casting Mercury Poisoning. Mercurial Knight Cookie will then land his final strike, dealing damage and additional damage based on the number of Mercury Poisoning stacks. When Mercurial Knight Cookie is inflicted with a debuff, he will gain an Amalgamation buff, and when he gains enough stacks, he’ll dispel all debuffs and enter Mercury Storm mode.
In Mercury Storm mode, Mercurial Knight Cookie will not receive an Amalgamation buff. Due to his mercurial armor, Mercurial Knight Cookie is immune to the Spore Dispersal and Mushroom Mutation effects. While Mercurial Knight Cookie is using his skill, he will briefly become resistant to interrupting effects. When Mercurial Knight Cookie enters the battlefield with Silverbell Cookie, the Silver Knighthood buff will activate.
Cookie Run: Kingdom Version 5.1 Update: New Permanent Game Features
World Exploration: Beast-Yeast Episode 2 – Theater of Lies
The journey in the continent of Beast-Yeast continues! Join the adventure in the next episode, “Theater of Lies.” Follow White Lily Cookie’s footsteps and complete the Story Collection. Collect White Lily Cookie’s final memory shards as you progress through the episode.
Beware of Paper Storms that deal damage against allies and inflict Vampiric Bite in the Beast-Yeast episode, “Theater of Lies.” Save the Faerie Kingdom from lies and deceit with White Lily Cookie, GingerBrave, and other Cookies!
New Costume Sets
“Sorry for waking your dreams…” Watch Pure Vanilla Cookie and White Lily Cookie become enigmatic forest spirits in the new costumes set, dazzling yet leaving a bittersweet memory like a fleeting daydream. Two new costumes for Pure Vanilla Cookie and White Lily Cookie.
- [LEGENDARY] Pure Vanilla Cookie’s Mystic Gold: Viridescent Daydream
- [LEGENDARY] White Lily Cookie’s Mystic Gold: Moonflower Faerie
The Mystic Costumes are costumes with a special color theme. You can only equip the Mystic Costumes after you obtain the Base Costume.
Mystic Costume Shop
Mystic Costumes are available for purchase by spending Emerald Pins and Brilliant Rainbow Crystals.· Mystic Costumes are not included in the regular Costume, Featured Costume, and Legendary Costume Gachas.
New Mystic Costumes are available for purchase with Emerald Pins during the event season.
Mystic Costumes released in past seasons may be available in the Mystic Costumes Shop after some time, and you can purchase them using Brilliant Rainbow Crystals.· Mystic Gold: Viridescent Daydream will be available for purchase with Brilliant Rainbow Crystals as an exception.
- Emerald Pins and Brilliant Rainbow Crystals are obtainable through Events, Event Passes, Kingdom Passes, and Packages. You can use Emerald Pins to purchase Mystic Costumes during the event season. The remaining Emerald Pins will be converted to Brilliant Rainbow Crystals after the season ends.· For every 10 Emerald Pins, you earn 1 Brilliant Rainbow Crystal.
- Brilliant Rainbow Crystals can be used regardless of the event season. You can use Brilliant Rainbow Crystals to purchase returning Mystic Gold Costumes.
Hanbok Costumes are back to celebrate the new year! Have a happy Lunar New Year with Cookies dressed in Hanbok!
New Kingdom Profile Badge Feature
You can now decorate your Kingdom profile with badges. Tap on your Profile Picture in the Kingdom Info to change your Profile Background and Badge. You can also check the requirements needed to obtain it. You can check the equipped Profile Background and Badge in your Kingdom or when visiting a friend’s Kingdom.
Cookie Run: Kingdom Version 5.1 Update: New Limited Events
Skirmish Raid: Circus of Shadows
Shadow Milk Cookie has summoned the Ringmaster! Defeat powerful bosses in Skirmish Raid: Circus of Shadows. Unlock Skirmish Raid by clearing Stages 8-30 in Crispia, World Exploration. Skirmish Raid has 3 difficulty levels: Easy, Normal, and Hard. You can enter the battle by using Skirmish Raid tickets.
Skirmish Raid battles have 3 stages and use 3 Cookie teams. Each stage changes depending on the HP of the “Ringmaster.” Each difficulty has different Ringmasters: The Welcoming Ringmaster uses a force field and is vulnerable to DEF Reduction. The Ringmaster of Shadows uses a Hit Shield and is vulnerable to Light-type skills and Cookies who can deal with a lot of hits. The Hollow Ringmaster uses Spores and various Debuffs to attack. You can dodge the Ringmaster’s attacks by tapping on various Action Buttons.
You can earn points through battles. If you are defeated in battle, your points are counted up until the time you are defeated. If your team is defeated, you can receive a portion of the Stage rewards. Your Skirmish Raid rank and player ranking will be calculated according to your score. Defeat powerful bosses in Skirmish Raid and receive all sorts of rewards!
Cookie Run: Kingdom Version 5.1 Update: Miscellaneous Content and Updates
- Fixed an issue where the number of Lily Restoration buffs would activate less than intended. The Lily Restoration buff’s Healing effect will activate to a certain degree when White Lily Cookie uses her skill.
- Improved Blackberry Cookie’s skill to increase allies’ CRIT% and ATK SPD, and cast an HP Shield to help with survivability and attacks in certain battle modes. The ghosts rush through the enemy formation, striking them several times; increasing the party’s CRIT% and ATK SPD, and casting an HP Shield.
- Difficulty for World Exploration Normal: Stage 30 has been lowered. The number of Spore Dispersal for Hard has been lowered. Difficulty for Hard: Stages 1 to 18 have been lowered.
- Changed the icon to change Bounty rewards.
- Changed the location of arrow buttons shown on the Bounty’s page.
- Added a scroll bar to the Cookies list so that you can easily select the Cookie of your choice.
- Added Crème Brûlée Cookie and Linzer Cookie’s Soulstones to the Mileage Shop.
That was all about the Cookie Run Kingdom Version 5.1 update!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates